The NOAA Fisheries, Fisheries Statistics Division has automated data summary programs that anyone can use to rapidly and easily summarize U.S. commercial fisheries landings.
Fishery Market News Archive
To open an archive file, please follow the steps listed below:
- Note: You will need a compression utility to open the zip files (WinZip, WinRAR, Zipeg).
- Select the file you'd like to view.
- Follow your compression utility instructions to open the file(s).
- Extract the file(s) to your harddrive, or select an individual file to view its content.
- The naming convention for the files follows:
- The first two digits represent the report.
- The next two digits represent the day.
- The next two digits represent the month.
- The next two digits represent the year.
Headquarters Archive Reports
- Monthly Imports 78
- Monthly Exports 79
New Orleans Archive Reports
- Gulf Shrimp Monthly 45
- Weekly Gulf Finfish and Shellfish 43
- Weekly Gulf Shrimp Landings 41
- Weekly Gulf Shrimp Landings 42
Menhaden Archive Reports
Japanese Market Archive Reports
- Japanese Shrimp Imports
- Japanese Fishery Exports
- Japanese Fishery Imports
- Japanese Cold Storage Holdings
- Tokyo Wholesale Prices
- Tokyo Wholesale Shrimp Prices
California Archive Reports
Tradelds Archive Reports
Seattle Archive Reports
The Boston and New York Market News Reports are now hosted by the Northeast Fisheries Science Center. Please navigate to the URL below for 2014 and newer data:
Boston Archive Reports
- Daily Fresh 31
- Lobster 30
- Frozen Weekly 32
- Weekly Auction Summary 33
New York Archive Reports